Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Audiologist for out ENT clinic located in Glendale. The Audiologist will provide diagnostic and therapeutic services by assessing and treating neonate, infant, children, adolescent, adult, and geriatric hearing, balance, and communication disorders. Instill the IMS mission, vision and values in the work performed.
- Performs basic audiological test procedures including pure tone air and bone conduction testing, speech and audiometry, discrimination testing, behavioral observation testing, play audiometry, COR, tangible reinforcement operant conditioning audiometry, site of lesion testing, central nervous system testing, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid checks, hearing aid fittings, electronic testing of hearing aids, and hearing screening.
- Tests and diagnoses hearing disorders and recommends treatment methods and devices appropriate to the needs of the patient.
- Provides rehabilitative therapy to patients to improve hearing functions, including auditory training, hearing aid orientation, and counseling.
- Performs basic calibration of clinical audiometer, portable audiometer, impedance equipment, hearing aid testing equipment, and calibration equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in audiology, audiometry, or combined audiology and speech science from an accredited university.
- Maintain an active Arizona license in good standing.
- Two to five years of work experience in audiology preferred.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions