Cardiac Device Analyst
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS Cardiology is looking for a Cardiac Device Analyst for our office in Avondale, AZ!
Essential Job Functions
- Assesses the patient clinically for device/rhythm related issues.
- Assesses Device (pacemaker or ICD) fully (either in-person or remotely) with full interrogation and identification of sub-optimal programming, abnormal findings and/or arrhythmias.
- Evaluates effectiveness of care and care coordination progressing patients toward desired outcomes.
- Develops and implements patient/caregiver teaching plan based on identified health education needs.
- Provides for a safe environment and safe delivery of care.
- Demonstrates accountability in the management of device patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of the Device Clinic Analyst. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2 - 5 years' prior experience required
- Cardiology experience required
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting EKG's
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of and follow HIPAA guidelines and secure Protected Health Information at all times.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Required certification by Heart Rhythm society as IBHRE Certified Cardiac Device Specialist within one year of hire or within the next available testing cycle after 12 months in this role
- Medical Assistant certificate/diploma
- BLS certification
- Pacemaker/Device certification
** IMS is a tobacco-free workplace**
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10