Chief Executive Officer
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services is seeking a Chief Executive Officer with substantial experience in the healthcare industry. The CEO is responsible for providing strategic leadership for IMS by working with the Board of Directors, Physician Committees, and Executive Leadership to establish long-term goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance
- Full P&L accountability to the Board of Directors. Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the Board & Executive Leadership in performing their responsibilities.
- Proven track record growing a mid-size company by providing strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances, acquisitions and/or mergers.
- Lead and direct the Executive team in the management of all the business, human resources, financial, strategic, compliance and regulatory aspects of the company.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long term planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Optimize the relationships with Partners, Vendors, and Stake Holders
- Optimize the handling of all financial relationships both internal and external. Initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position, cash flow, financial reporting and financial accountability to meet operating needs.
- Ability to develop new & creative ways to bring revenue into a mission-driven company.
- In conjunction with Executive Staff, review and approve contracts into which the Corporation may enter.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8-10 years of healthcare industry experience with multi-specialty practices
- Contracts and negotiation experience
- Direct experience managing a physician organization
- C-suite experience
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.