Clinic Operations Manager
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Clinic Operations Manager. This position will be responsible for providing leadership to all IMS clinics by leading practice transformation processes to maximize efficiency, revenue and patient and provider satisfaction. The Clinic Operations Manager will establish best practices and standard for operational excellence and ensure clinic accreditation is achieved as required by payers and regulatory agencies.
- Oversees, plans, directs and coordinates various operational aspects of practice operations.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and supervising practice management in multiple locations and clinics.
- Responsible for proposing and maintaining budgets and ensuring that the facilities operate within budget.
- Ensures performance accountability for clinic site performance.
- Drives practice operations including but not limited to; efficient and consistent registration, patient flow and discharge processes to enhance patient satisfaction and physician productivity
- Provides recommendations and developing action plans to address any operational issues or inefficiencies
- Reviews, interprets, and formulates action plans associated with monthly financial reporting.
- Attends regular communication and meetings with subordinates and executive leadership.
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports safety and risk management concerns appropriately.
- Participates hands on as needed to evaluate and improve clinic operations.
- Applies knowledge of current laws and regulations that govern clinics and ensures that clinics are operating in compliance with existing laws and regulations.
- Oversight and participation in opening and closing of clinic locations.
- Leads customer service and patient experience initiatives in partnership with Director of Quality
- Experience managing multiple sites required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with peers and subordinates of all levels.
- Computer skills in the Microsoft environment: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Demonstrated experience in practice management operations.
- Recognizes possible solutions to problems and is able to explain issues and propose solutions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or associate's degree with appropriate combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience within a medical practice setting
- Proven track record of operational performance and improvements.
- Direct experience leading and managing teams through direct oversight as well as influence to accomplish goals.
- Experience working within EHR system to understand data reporting available and expertise in best practice workflows within systems.
- Expert knowledge of practice operations and ability to address inefficiencies in operations.
- Ability to create action plans
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.