Director of Business Development/Physician Recruiter
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a Director of Business Development/Physician Recruiter working onsite at our corporate office in Northeast Phoenix. The Director of Business Development/Physician Recruiter responsible for managing full lifecycle recruitment of physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Continuously and consistently build candidate pipeline by leveraging proactive sourcing and recruiting methods
- Develops hiring campaigns for physicians and place follow-up calls to proactively source candidates
- Directs, organizes, and coordinates all aspects of the candidate itineraries, agendas, and site visits
- Work across the affiliates with stakeholders (e.g., leadership, recruitment, business partners),
- Post job openings and source qualified candidates for open positions
- Screen potential candidates to assess their qualifications and to understand their career aspirations, matching them to company goals and objectives
- Schedule and coordinate interviews (phone, video, or onsite)
- Manage the offer letter process including negotiation and closing
- Provides regular reports / dashboards to leadership and operating committees related to growth, performance against targets, and outreach productivity.
Additional Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of recruiting Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
- Excellent professional interpersonal skills and phone etiquette
- Self-sufficiency, with strong organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in primary care, family practice, internal medicine, cardiology, neurology settings and knowledge of value-based care models
- Advanced talent sourcing experience (networking and cold calling)
- Healthcare industry experience working with provider groups preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; BS/BA degree preferred.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.