Director of Clinic Operations-Cardiology
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services is looking for a Director of Clinic Operations for our Cardiology department . The Director of Clinic Operations will establish best practices and standards for operational excellence and ensure clinic accreditation is achieved as required by payers and regulatory agencies.
- Coach and lead all staff to instill the organization’s mission, vision and core values through education, demonstration, huddles and results.
- Oversees, plans, directs and coordinates various operational aspects of practice operations.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and supervising practice management in multiple locations and clinics.
- Responsible for proposing and maintaining budgets and ensuring that the facilities operate within budget.
- Ensure performance accountability for clinic site performance.
- Addresses daily provider concerns regarding workflow, staff, patient needs, etc.
- Providing recommendations and developing action plans to address any operational issues or inefficiencies
- Reviewing, interpreting, and formulating action plans associated with monthly financial reporting.
- Knowledge of current laws and regulations that govern clinics and ensure that clinics are operating in compliance with existing laws and regulations.
- Regular communication and meetings with subordinates and executive leadership.
- Oversight and participation in opening and closing of clinic locations.
- Lead customer service and patient experience initiatives in partnership with Director of Quality
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or associate's degree with appropriate combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience within a medical practice setting
- Proven track record of operational performance and improvements.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.