EHR Support Analyst
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of EHR Support Analyst in our IT department. The EHR Support Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day system maintenance and end-user support to promote accuracy and enable user efficiency of the system. In this regard, primary responsibility and attention shall be given to ensuring that the EHR is set up and operating in a manner consistent with the design and operational needs of the organization. Additionally, the Support Analyst may work directly with end users, IT vendors, hosting contacts, and others via email, telephone, and direct interaction.
- Manage division-specific requests for all IMS system access and security management
- Participate in administration, preparation, and facilitation of training and education programs and courses, both live and online, potentially with development and distribution of collateral materials, guidelines, tools and documents needed to achieve training/learning objectives
- Execute training and development strategy plans as developed and assigned by the IT Director
- Assist in determining program effectiveness by engaging in performance feedback and dialogue
- Assist/manage PM and EHR system upgrades and testing of new functionalities
- Effectively provide EHR system build, database maintenance, and day-to-day maintenance to support the enterprise’s needs
- Capably answer functional/operational questions to enable role performance. If solutions are unknown, utilize appropriate resources to resolve problems in a timely fashion
- Coordinate and work with external resources and vendors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Actively engage in consultative activities to escalate physician practice management, revenue cycle management and EHR knowledge with IMS executives, leadership and practice personnel.
- Knowledge of the Athena EHR systems required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a physician practice or healthcare environment required.
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Excel and Power Point required.
- Practice management/EHR system implementation preferred.
- Proven experience in training and development, preferred.
- High school education required
- Post high school or college education in education, healthcare or system management desirable
Compensation and Benefits:
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
- Minimum pay range for this position will be $20.00 - $24.00 per hour.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.