Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a comprehensive multi-specialty group with over 100 providers and 50 locations throughout greater Phoenix metro and rural areas. We are a physician-led and patient-centered care system, striving to provide high-quality, innovate and compassionate care. IMS offers career opportunities for physicians who want to practice autonomously with the added convenience and support of a central corporate office, and highly skilled billing and administrative staff. Our physicians enjoy established schedules, work RVU’s, and performance based bonuses.
IMS Mission, Vision and Values
To deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare through comprehensive and INTEGRATED MEDICAL SERVICES while ensuring an excellent patient experience.
Be the Choice! for patients, employees, providers & payers.
- Do what is right!
- Project pride, exhibit stewardship, be responsive and respect each other.
- Above all, serve our patients with compassion and excellence.
IMS is seeking an Electrophysiologist to join our established group of physicians in providing quality patient care. If you are looking to help grow a thriving Cardiology practice, this is the opportunity for you! You can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in the growing Phoenix market. Our attractive benefit package includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Continuing Medical Education
- Relocation expenses
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Malpractice insuranceand much more...
- DO or MD from accredited medical school
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Must have completed advanced accredited fellowship in EP
- Experience required in all clinical aspects of cardiac electrophysiology (EP), including SVT ablation and cardiac implantable electronic device placement
- Experience in catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia and/or cardiac lead extraction is preferred but not required
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
*IMS is a tobacco-free workplace*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.