Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of an Endovascular Registered Nurse in our lab. The Endovascular RN is responsible for providing direct patient care to adult and geriatric patient populations. This individual will communicate with the physician continuously and as needed about the patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory. Assesses procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness. Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Endovascular Lab team are met. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Responsible for admitting, recovering and discharging of patients from the Endovascular Lab.
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, consults with other healthcare team members.
- Ability to perform a head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments as per policy. This includes adult and geriatric patients and the general patient population. This includes post-procedure assessments.
- Ability to adequately assess and reassess pain. Utilizes appropriate pain management techniques. Educates the patient and family regarding pain management.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle emergency situations during high-risk procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess cardiorespiratory systems for changes in adult and geriatric patients and is able to treat appropriately.
- Directs and assists in maintenance and handling of special equipment, monitors and instruments.
- Documents patient data during the procedure (heart rate, blood pressure, respirations, all pressures, O2 saturation, EKG).
- Starts IVs; monitors IV fluids and patency of IVs.
- Maintains charge sheet for all procedures.
- Assessment and reassessment of the patient is clearly and concisely communicated on charting.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Arizona.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Cardiac Cath Lab and 1 year in critical care.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 46