Front Office Medical Assistant Cardiology - AV
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS Cardiology is currently seeking a full-time Front Office Medical Assistant for our practice located in Avondale, AZ!
Primary job function will be answering the phone, scheduling patients, check in and check out, but may assist with insurance authorization/verifications, and other office functions. This position will be heavy on phone support and customer service with patients.
Front office duties are but not limited to:
- Provide office support to front office staff in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of office flow.
- Check patients in and out
- Receive direct and relay telephone messages
- Efficient patient scheduling
- Maintain and keep an updated scanning/filing system
- Have an understanding of insurance referral processes
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Ability to multi-task and execute delegated duties
- At least 2 years experience required.
- 1 - 3 years MA experience
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of Medical Assistant course from an accredited program or passage of the Medical Assistant examination required.
- CPR certified
Great compensation and benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, 401k and more!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10