Front Office Representative | Neurology | Phoenix
Front Office Representative
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Front Office Representative in our Neurology, Phoenix Clinic. The Front Office Representative is responsible for answering the phone, scheduling patients, check in and check out, but may assist with insurance authorization/verification, and other office functions. This position will be heavy on phone support and customer service with patients.
- Provide office support to front office staff in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of office flow.
- Check patients in and out
- Receive direct and relay telephone messages
- Efficient patient scheduling
- Maintain and keep an updated scanning/filing system
- Have an understanding of insurance referral processes
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Ability to multi-task and execute delegated duties
- At least 1 years experience required
- Verification of insurance experience
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- MA preferred not required
- High School Diploma or GED
- CPR certified
- Medical Assistant diploma/certificate preferred
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9