Front Office Representative | Primary Care
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS is currently seeking a full-time Front Office Representative for our Primary Care clinic located in Avondale, AZ!
Primary job function will be answering the phone, scheduling patients, check in and check out, but may assist with insurance authorization/verifications, and other office functions. This position will be heavy on phone support and customer service with patients. This position may also include occasional back office duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide office support to front office staff in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of office flow.
- Check patients in and out
- Receive direct and relay telephone messages
- Efficient patient scheduling
- Maintain and keep an updated scanning/filing system
- Have an understanding of insurance referral processes
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Ability to multi-task and execute delegated duties
- Perform back office medical assisting duties as needed
- Note: We have an alternative schedule for our Paradise Valley/ Phoenix office are as follows: Mon, Tues, and Thurs: 11:00 am-8:00 pm, Wed: 11:00 am-5:00 pm, and Fri: 11:00 am-7:00 pm.
- At least 1 year of experience performing front office duties required
- Insurance verification knowledge required.
- Medical Assistant certification preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Experience will Athena EHR preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Attention to detail required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assisting diploma or certification preferred.
- CPR certified
- At least one year of experience performing front office duties in a medical office.
*IMS is a tobacco free workplace.
Great compensation and benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, 401k and more!
Job Status: Full Time