Health Care Recruiter
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Recruiter in our Corporate HR Department. The Health Care Recruiter will act as a talent advisor to hiring managers within IMS and responsible for the full-cycle recruitment activities. This role will utilize marketing practices to attract talent, including, but not limited to, social networking, college visitation programs, job boards as well as networking in the community. If you have experience in a recruiting role at a medium-sized sized Corporation, we encourage you to apply for this position
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Manage the recruitment process to include ad placement, screening potential candidates and conducting interviews.
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Develops effective and cost-efficient recruitment strategies.
- Develops and maintains relationships with educational institutions, professional organizations, and community groups in order to identify potential applicants.
- Drive the offer process, including: extending offers, negotiations, closing tactics
- Establish and maintain applicant tracking system.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and to be accurate, efficient and organized.
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally within the context of the culture
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor's degree
- HR certification preferred
- Healthcare experience is required
- 3-4 years human resources/management experience preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by Human Resources.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1