Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of HR Coordinator at our Corporate Office in Phoenix. The HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting the HR department with new hire on-boarding and benefits administration. In addition, this individual will consistently maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all information to which they are given access, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting any non-compliance concerns, and aligning with IMS’s policies and procedures.
- Process and follow new employees through the onboarding processes and E-Verify.
- Administer all benefits to IMS employees including medical, dental, vision, 401k, HSA.
- Assist with tracking ongoing administration of benefits and annual open enrollment.
- Act as a Wellness Coordinator for the Wellness Program and promote periodic wellness campaigns and events. Track participation and encourage employees to be more involved through the quarterly Wellness Newsletter.
- Track COBRA notifications and ensure compliance.
- Ensure I-9 compliance.
- Conduct new hire orientation, track new employees and their attendance.
- Conduct quarterly audits for 401k, HSA, and Full-time/Part-time employees.
- Act as the TRP Coordinator for the Maricopa County Travel Reduction Program.
- Complete employee verification requests.
- Assist HR Generalist with recruitment.
- Maintain employee filing system.
- Responsible for answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Ability to interact with Managers, Directors, Physicians, clients, vendors, etc. in a professional manner.
- Assist with recurring or special projects as assigned.
- Provide back-up and help desk support for all on-line services.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Must be proficient with basic computer functionality, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher), and database skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing and maintaining good vendor and customer relations
- Able to multi-task, yet bring tasks and projects to completion within sensitive deadlines
- Able to work with minimal direct supervision in performing routine tasks; seeks input as needed and able to take direction well
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally within the context of the culture
- Travel may be required depending on business needs.
- Affinity for fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to interact well with diverse set of people; team player
- Willingness to appropriately challenge status quo; orientation toward process improvement
- Ability to work with inter-departmental personnel in resolving issues
- High school diploma or GED required.
- AA degree preferred.
- 1-3 years human resources experience preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by Human Resources.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.