Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of HR/Office Assistant. This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department and Corporate Office. This individual is responsible for assisting with recruitment, employee onboarding & trainings, scheduling of meetings, office inventory, and compliance. This individual will consistently maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all information to which they are given access, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting any non-compliance concerns, and aligning with IMS’s policies and procedures.
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees, E-Verify and set up in Payroll system.
- Handle all administrative scanning and filing.
- Manage the compliance trainings.
- Assist with the ongoing administration of benefits and annual open enrollment
- Assist with the recruitment process to include ad placement and screening potential candidates.
- Assist with the new hire orientation, tracking new employees and their attendance.
- Maintain employee filing system.
- Responsible for answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Ability to interact with Managers, Directors, Physicians, clients, vendors, etc in a professional manner.
- Assist with recurring or special projects as assigned.
- Provide back-up and support to HR Supervisor and HR Generalist.
- Provide assistance to Executive team as assigned.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Greet incoming visitors at the Corporate Office.
- Maintain Corporate and Provider directory listings.
- Travel may be required depending on business needs.
- Hours may vary and be outside of normal office hours depending on business needs.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing and maintaining good vendor and customer relations
- Able to multi-task, yet bring tasks to completion within established timeframes
- Strong prioritization skills
- Able to work with minimal direct supervision in performing routine tasks; seeks input as needed and able to take direction well
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally within the context of the culture
- Affinity for fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Positive attitude
- Ability to interact well with diverse set of people; team player
- Willingness to learn new things and eagerness to acquire new skills
- Willingness to appropriately challenge status quo; orientation toward process improvement
- Must be proficient with Computers, Microsoft software, and database skills
- Ability to work with inter-departmental personnel in resolving issues.
- Ability to work on projects with sensitive deadlines and meet those deadlines
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some college education or Bachelor's degree, preferred
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.