Human Resources Director
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Human Resources Director at our corporate office in Phoenix. The Human Resources Director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. This individual will consistently maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all information to which they are given access, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting any non-compliance concerns, and aligning with IMS’s policies and procedures. Instill the IMS mission, vision and values in the work performed.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
- Provides direct oversight of the benefits administration.
- Ensures compliance with EEO and OSHA compliance; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO and OSHA regulations.
- Provides oversight to the recruitment efforts for all exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Provides oversight to the onboarding experience of all new hires to include conducting new-employee orientations and monitoring the career-path program.
- Works closely with the CHRO in fostering a culture defined by meaningful work and deep employee engagement.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system (HRIS) records and compiles reports from the database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Hours may vary and be outside of normal office hours depending on business needs.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing and maintaining good vendor and customer relations
- Able to multi-task, yet bring tasks to completion within established timeframes
- Able to work with minimal direct supervision in performing routine tasks; seeks input as needed and able to take direction well
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally within the context of the culture
- Affinity for fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to interact well with diverse set of people; team player
- Willingness to learn new things and eagerness to acquire new skills
- Willingness to appropriately challenge status quo; orientation toward process improvement
- Knowledge of and skill in applying the principles, practices and procedures of human resources administration in the areas of recruitment and employment, compensation and classification, employee relations, and employee development and training.
- Knowledge of and skill in interpreting and applying state and federal statues and applicable rules and regulations related to the management of human resources.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and concepts and other analytical tools used in human resources processes.
- Skill in facilitating meetings and delivering presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 5+ years human resources/management experience preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- HR certification preferred
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.