Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services is currently seeking a Marketing Manager for our growing company that is based out of Northeast Phoenix. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic planning, execution and analysis of all marketing activities for the company. These activities include: developing a go-to-market approach for the channel directly targeting healthcare professionals, payers, providers, influencers and end consumers; budgeting, forecasting and reporting; building a messaging framework and communications hierarchy and improving market share.
- Develop the strategic plan and execution tactics for all medical marketing communications and activities across multiple channels including direct to consumer, healthcare professionals, providers, payers and influencers.
- Devise a relevant, executable messaging and communications strategy that speaks to both the division’s existing segments as well as exploits new untapped segments or sub-segments
- Manage copy review approval process for all marketing collateral
- Act as liaison with firms that produce and distribute public relations materials, advertising and marketing collateral
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports regarding marketing progress to identify trends
- Plan and implement patient and talent acquisition tactics
- Keep the company on the cutting edge of new internet medical marketing techniques while staying within cost/acquisition guidelines
- Manage entire budget as it relates to execution across all channels
- Manage all third party vendor relationships with an eye on building best practices and utilizing third party capabilities to their fullest extent
- Discuss new media, tools and products with third party vendors to determine if IMS can benefit in any way
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Very strong analytical, communication, negotiation, and general business skills required
- Sound budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with internal customers and external vendors.
- Ability to perform in a team oriented environment and is comfortable leading projects to completion.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations or Graphic Design strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in healthcare marketing
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions