Medical Assistant | Primary Care | Paradise Valley
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS is currently seeking a full-time Medical Assistant for our busy Primary Care practice located in Paradise Valley, AZ.
Essential Job Functions
- Room patients
- Take vitals/review patient history
- Prepare and clean room for patient and get patient prepared for the physician encounter.
- Schedule appointments for patient with labs, specialty consults, and follow-up visits as ordered by the physician
- Resolve patient concerns promptly
- At least two (2) years' experience as an MA required
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
- Good computer skills and being familiar with Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- Athena EMR experience a plus
- Must be a quick learner and open to change
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of Medical Assistant program from an accredited school, or passage of the Medical Assistant examination.
- CPR certified
- Experience with office medical procedures and treatments and knowledge of insurance, managed care operations, EMR and scheduling software.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment*
Great compensation and benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, 401k and more!
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 42