Medical Records Clerk | Cardiology
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS Cardiology office is seeking a full-time Medical Records Clerk for one of our busiest offices in Avondale.
- Medical Record Duties include: creating new medical records and retrieving existing medical records, verifying existing record numbers; responds to requests for medical records; processes letters and reports; answers and directs telephone calls, may photocopy records and documents for billing and/or legal services; maintain electronic health records (EHR) databases; organize and manage patients’ health information date.
- Certified Medical Assistants a plus for cross-training
- Two years experience in Medical Records
- Display a positive attitude, excellent customer service and communication skills
- Bilingual candidates strongly preferred
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and organize front office tasks
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision, and to work well with an established team
- Attention to detail, above average written and oral skills
- Basic Microsoft software knowledge and database skills
- Ability to cross-train and learn new tasks
- Previous experience with Allscripts a plus
- IMS is a Tobacco-free workplace
Great compensation and benefits package to include, new office environment, medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, 401k and more!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10