Neuropsychologist | Phoenix
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Neuropsychologist for our growing Neurology Department. The Neuropsychologist will be responsible diagnosing and treating patients suffering from neuropsychological problems. In this important role, the successful applicant should have a thorough understanding of neuroscience, psychology, psychopathology, and research ethics. You should be dedicated, analytical, and detail oriented. If you have experience as a Neuropsychologist at a medium-sized medical practice, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Provides assessment services to outpatients with a broad range of neurological and neurobehavioral disorders to aid in diagnostic clarification and guide treatment decisions
- Assess patient needs and arrange for specialty referrals, diagnostic and in-patient care and make appropriate referrals for service
- Performing thorough neuropsychological evaluations and conveying feedback to the clients and their families regarding test results and adjusting treatment to achieve maximum results
- Conducts therapy within a variety of modalities (individual, family or group settings)
- Assisting patients to reach their treatment goals.
- Responsible for documenting patient information and visit information into IMS’ Electronic Health Record in an accurate and timely manner.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to work independently and to be accurate, efficient and organized.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships while addressing complex sensitive administrative issues.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently and cope with emergency situations
- Ph.D. in Neuropsychology or in an accredited training program in Neuropsychology
- Current and valid professional license and/or certification as required by state of Arizona
- Eligible to act as a Medicare Provider
- 2 years of post-doctoral training in clinical Neuropsychology
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in the assessment and management of traumatic brain injury or related neurological conditions
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.