Nurse Practitioner Ear, Nose, Throat
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations. In 2016, IMS appointed a new Chief Executive Officer who is immensely supportive of Advanced Practice Providers in the healthcare community.
IMS is looking for a compassionate and experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT / Otolaryngology) division. This person will be part of a new and growing division for the IMS organization.
The primary purpose of this position is to evaluate illnesses or injuries of the ears, nose, or throat, administer tests, and provide diagnosis and treatment plans to pediatric and adult patients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides treatment and evaluation of illnesses or injuries of the ears, nose, or throat in pediatric and adult patients.
- Performs appropriate assessments, obtains histories, and completes physical examinations.
- Uses knowledge of physical, social, emotional, and developmental functioning and diagnostic skills to develop a working diagnosis for patients for the development and implementation of treatment plans.
- Orders and interprets patient care tests, treatments and exams.
- Administers and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of all pertinent clinical findings in the patient medical record to facilitate communication with team members and provide a legal medical record in accordance with established documentation standards for the ENT or Otolaryngology Division.
- Handles prescription needs, provides advice regarding ENT problems, general health education and coordination of care.
- Renders care to IMS patients in accordance with quality and standards as are established by IMS, the standards of care prevailing in the community, applicable law, and according to state and federal grant requirements for non-discrimination regardless of status, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, age, or ability to pay.
- May serve as a preceptor to residents and students.
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school.
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Arizona.
- One year of post licensure experience in the practice of ENT / Otolaryngology.
Benefits of Working with IMS:
- Generous base pay
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits effective date of hire
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
*IMS is a tobacco-free workplace.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2