Nurse Practitioner | Endocrinology | Avondale | Part-Time
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Nurse Practitioner in our Endocrinology Clinic. The Nurse Practitioner primary responsibility will be to provide advanced primary nursing care to patients in our clinic.
- Provide patient services to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. This position will
- Perform patient assessments, diagnosis & treatment plans, perform physical examinations, consultations and patient counseling/education.
- National Certification
- AZ State Licensure required
- Graduation from an accredited NP educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
- IMS is a tobacco free workplace
Benefits of Working with IMS:
- Generous base pay with productivity incentive
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability
- Call compensation
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) with immediate company match, up to 4%
**IMS is a tobacco-free work environment**
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 42