Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
IMS is currently seeking a full-time Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner join our Phoenix clinic.
- Provide patient services to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Perform patient assessments, diagnosis & treatment plans, perform physical examinations, consultations, patient counseling/education, family planning, and well women exams
- Orders and interprets patient care tests, treatments and exams
- Handles prescription needs, provides advice regarding chronic pain problems, general health education and coordination of care
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school.
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Arizona.
- One year of experience in family practice/internal medicine clinic
Benefits of Working with IMS:
- Generous base pay
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits effective date of hire
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
*IMS is a tobacco-free workplace.
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!