Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Cardiology (Show Low)
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
IMS is currently seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Cardiology Department in Show Low, Arizona.
- Provide patient services to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Examine pathophysiology for diverse cardiovascular disease operations
- Establish diagnosis of cardiovascular ailments and formulate a plan of treatment, as well as assess the patient’s response to therapy
- Make use of evidence-based medicine procedures by utilizing quality and cost effective care
- Enlighten patients and their families with regards to the cardiovascular procedures, which include primary and secondary prevention of cardiac while being mindful of the patient’s emotional, cultural and physical requirements
- Generate sufficient organizational skills to organize patients case load
- Carry out independent resolutions in which he/she is responsible.
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
- Comprehensive and current clinical experience in cardiac nursing function
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the State of Arizona.
- One year of experience in Cardiology is required
Benefits of Working with IMS:
- Generous base pay
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
*IMS is a tobacco-free workplace.
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!