Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant | Cardiology
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
IMS is currently seeking a Cardiology Advanced Practice Provider to join our Cardiology Department
- Evaluates and treats patients with acute, chronic complaints and health maintenance concerns related to specialty, according to written standardized procedures.
- Obtains complete histories and performs pertinent physical exams with assessment of normal and abnormal findings on new and return patients.
- Performs or requests and evaluates diagnostic studies as indicated upon evaluation of the patient.
- Administers, orders, furnishes and prescribes medications.
- Orders and collects specimens for routine laboratory tests, screening procedures and therapeutic procedures, including blood and blood products.
- Orders physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, radiology examinations and nursing services.
- Performs designated procedures after demonstrated competency, according to written standardized procedures where applicable.
- National Certification
- AZ State Licensure required
- Graduation from an accredited PA or NP educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing or physician assistant school
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Arizona
- One year of experience in Cardiology preferred
Benefits of Working with IMS:
- Generous base pay
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits effective date of hire
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
*IMS is a tobacco-free workplace.
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 42