Nurse Practitioner | Pain Management
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides treatment and evaluation of chronic pain disorders for adult patients
- Orders and interprets patient care tests, treatments and exams
- Administers and interprets diagnostic tests
- Handles prescription needs, provides advice regarding chronic pain problems, general health education and coordination of care
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of the Nurse Practitioner. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to interact with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion.
- Must have knowledge of and follow HIPAA guidelines and secure Protected Health Information at all times.
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school.
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Arizona.
- One (1) year of post licensure experience in the practice of Pain Management.
- Bilingual preferred
Benefits of Working with IMS:
- Generous base pay
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits effective date of hire
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
*IMS is a tobacco-free workplace**
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9