Nurse Practitioner (Part-Time) - ENT
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
IMS is looking for a compassionate and experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT / Otolaryngology) division in Phoenix.
The primary purpose of this position is to evaluate illnesses or injuries of the ears, nose, or throat, administer tests, and provide diagnosis and treatment plans to pediatric and adult patients.
**This is a part-time position, 1-2 days a week.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides treatment and evaluation of illnesses or injuries of the ears, nose, or throat in pediatric and adult patients.
- Performs appropriate assessments, obtains histories, and completes physical examinations.
- Uses knowledge of physical, social, emotional, and developmental functioning and diagnostic skills to develop a working diagnosis for patients for the development and implementation of treatment plans.
- Orders and interprets patient care tests, treatments and exams.
- Administers and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of all pertinent clinical findings in the patient medical record to facilitate communication with team members and provide a legal medical record in accordance with established documentation standards for the ENT or Otolaryngology Division.
- Handles prescription needs, provides advice regarding ENT problems, general health education and coordination of care.
- Renders care to IMS patients in accordance with quality and standards as are established by IMS, the standards of care prevailing in the community, applicable law, and according to state and federal grant requirements for non-discrimination regardless of status, race, sex, religion, national origin, handicap, age, or ability to pay.
- May serve as a preceptor to residents and students.
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school.
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Arizona.
- One year of post licensure experience in the practice of ENT / Otolaryngology.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.