Nurse Practitioner - Sleep Medicine
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Nurse Practitioner, Sleep for our growing Neurology Department. The Nurse Practitioner will evaluate the neurological status of patients, administer tests, and provide diagnosis and treatment plans to pediatric and adult patients. If you have experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a Neurology at a medium-sized medical practice, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Provides treatment and evaluation for neurological problems in pediatric and adult patients.
- Performs appropriate assessments, obtains histories, and completes physical examinations.
- Uses knowledge of physical, social, emotional, and developmental functioning and diagnostic skills to develop a working diagnosis for patients for the development and implementation of treatment plans.
- Orders and interprets patient care tests, treatments and exams.
- Administers and interprets neurological tests and cognitive function testing.
- Completes timely and accurate documentation of all pertinent clinical findings in the patient medical record to facilitate communication with team members and provide a legal medical record in accordance with established documentation standards for the Neurology Division.
- Handles prescription needs, provides advice regarding neurological problems, general health education and coordination of care.
- National Certification
- AZ State Licensure required
- Graduation from an accredited PA or NP educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school.
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Arizona.
- Two years of experience in Neurology Clinic
- Bilingual preferred
Benefits of Working with IMS:
- Generous base pay
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits effective date of hire
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
*IMS is a tobacco-free workplace.
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.