Office Lead | Primary Care | Goodyear
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS is currently seeking a full-time Office Lead for our Primary Care clinic located in Goodyear, AZ!
Essential Job Function
- Oversees front office area which may include; checking in and checking out functions, scheduling, verifications, referrals, and medical records. Office Lead will be expected to greet patients and provide the highest quality customer service. They may perform a variety of front office task including closing batches Phone support/ manage queue over all front office support
- Assisting Site Supervisor with coordination of medical assistant’s schedules
- Performs a variety of office-based testing and treatments related to patient care under the supervision of a clinician, including but not limited to injections, aspirations, and other procedures as needed. May administer medications in accordance with established policies and procedures or as directed
- Works in conjunction with Site Supervisor, ordering supplies and stocks patient care areas. Monitors inventory including medication and injectables, i.e., expired medications/equipment, recalls and patient tracking
- Keeps in communication with the front office, back office to aid in patient flow
- Hours may vary and be outside of normal office hours depending on business needs
- Medical Assistant diploma or certification.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Requires the ability to manage multiple changing priorities
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 42