Patient Services Representative | Primary Care | Paradise Valley
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Administrative Medical Assistant in our Primary Care Quality Department. The Administrative Medical Assistant is responsible for the coordination, development and evaluation of all outcome activities including but not limited to; Risk management, quality improvement, MACRA and other value-based contract initiatives.
- Reviews chart records for missed HEDIS/STAR measures
- Sends appropriate clinical documentation and communication to insurance plans
- Schedule and track wellness exams and hospital follow-up appointments
- Works with health plan members to setup appointments for medical records review, workstation setup and follow up questions
- Assists in chart prep based on insurance-based quality improvement initiatives
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Medical Assistant required
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
- Good computer skills and being familiar with Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- EMR (Athena) experience a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of Medical Assistant program from an accredited school, or passage of the Medical Assistant examination.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
IMS JOB FAIR
IMS will be hosting a Career Fair on Thursday January 9, 2019 from 4PM - 6PM. We are currently seeking medical assistants, medical coders, medical billers, and various other support staff to fill positions out of our Paradise Valley, Avondale, and Phoenix locations. If you are interested in attending this event, please bring a copy of your resume, as we will have members of human resources and managers available for on the spot interview. We look forward to seeing you there!
Location of event:
Integrated Medical Services
3815 E Bell Rd
Second Floor Conference Room
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 42