Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for bi-weekly payroll processing for multi-location company, reconciliation and analysis, provide general payroll support to employees and work on special assignments.
This individual will consistently maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all information to which they are given access, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting any non-compliance concerns, and aligning with IMS’s policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Input data from electronic time sheets or individual time cards to computerized payroll system.
- Maintain employee filing system
- Submit payroll information on a bi-weekly basis to Paychex
- Perform other A/P and clerical duties on off payroll weeks.
- Responsible for balancing payroll and correcting exceptions.
- Responsible for answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Ability to interact with Managers, Directors, Physicians, clients, vendors, etc. in a professional manner.
- Assist in the development of company’s internal control process and policies.
- Assist with recurring or special projects as assigned.
- Ability to quickly grasp and learn new payroll principles.
- Ability to work with inter-departmental personnel in resolving issues.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on projects with sensitive deadlines and meet those deadlines.
- Process manual checks / corrections as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some college education or Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Paychex experience required
- Minimum of 3 years in payroll.
- A/P experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20