Practical Radiology Technician | Urgent Care | Buckeye
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
IMS Urgent Care is seeking a compassionate, experienced Practical Radiology Technician to work full time in our Buckeye, AZ office. The ideal candidate must possess at least 1 year experience as a Practical Technician in Radiology, and demonstrate effective communication skills, human relations skills, analyze data and solve basic problems.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs the setup and acquisition of prescribed chest and extremity radiographic procedures in accordance with established departmental/facility policies and procedures. Educates patients/families regarding the procedure and/or treatment to be performed.
- Performs the processing of prescribed chest and extremity diagnostic radiographic procedures in accordance with established departmental/facility policies and procedures.
- Performs and evaluates equipment quality control measurements in accordance with established departmental/facility policies and procedures. Ability to trouble-shoot and notify appropriate personnel to maintain equipment performance.
- Ensures the efficient operation and workflow of the department by scheduling and re-evaluating workflow throughout the day. Ensures exam rooms are stocked, performing room set-up, establishing patient transport, and schedule coordination with multi-disciplinary team members.
- Prepares and maintains accurate documentation in accordance with established departmental/facility policies and procedures. Adheres to safety policies.
- Will be cross-trained to assist with other office functions.
Education and Certification:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Requires national certification as a Practical Radiologic Technologist or Limited Scope Technologist and licensure by state regulatory agency.
- BLS certification.
Excellent compensation with financial incentive for growth based upon development and experience. Benefits include, paid time off, group health insurance, dental coverage, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, liability coverage, and 401(k) with up to a 4% immediate match.
**IMS is a tobacco-free work environment**
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 43