Practice Manager | Cardiology | Avondale, AZ
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Practice Manager for our rapidly growing Cardiology Department. The Practice Manager will be responsible for the overall operations, development and success of the Cardiology practice. In this important role, the successful applicant will act as an information resource and ambassador to patients, the general public, physicians and staff. If you have experience in a management role at a medium-sized medical practice, we encourage you to apply for this position
- Serve as a liaison between practice physicians and office employees, and between the practice and other clinical and administrative areas.
- Develop growth strategies and business plans in cooperation with practice physicians. Support financial, budget and business goals.
- Ensure that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the provider's work schedules.
- Continuously optimize staff roles and responsibilities to meet performance goals.
- Oversee daily operations of practice including but not limited to services, site policies, staff development, and patient flow.
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Perform and oversee scheduling, front office, back office as well as referrals & authorizations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and to be accurate, efficient and organized.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships while addressing complex sensitive administrative issues.
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 5 years of Medical Office experience required. 3 years of leadership or management experience required.
- Prior experience with EHR systems, Athena is a plus.
You can look forward to:
A generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
** IMS is a tobacco-free workplace**
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time