Practice Manager | Otolaryngology | Goodyear, AZ
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Practice Manager for our rapidly growing Otolaryngology Department. The Practice Manager will be responsible for the overall operations, development and success of the Otolaryngology practice. In this important role, the successful applicant will act as an information resource and ambassador to patients, the general public, physician and staff. If you have experience in a management role at a medium-sized medical practice, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Serve as a liaison between practice physicians and office employees, and between the practice and other clinical and administrative areas.
- Develop growth strategies and business plans in cooperation with practice physicians. Support financial, budget and business goals.
- Ensure that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the provider's work schedules.
- Continuously optimize staff roles and responsibilities to meet performance goals.
- Oversee daily operations of practice including but not limited to services, site policies, staff development, and patient flow.
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Perform and oversee scheduling, front office, back office as well as referrals & authorizations.
- Monitor budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor relations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and to be accurate, efficient and organized.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships while addressing complex sensitive administrative issues.
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or GED required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience managing and running a Otolaryngology clinic.
- Management level experience in an Otolaryngology clinic, including medical insurance, coding and reimbursement.
- Bilingual preferred
- Prior experience with EHR systems, Athena is a plus.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time