Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Neurology Practice Supervisor. This position will be responsible for providing leadership to Neurology clinic in Avondale by leading practice transformation processes to maximize efficiency, revenue and patient and provider satisfaction. The Neurology Practice Supervisor will establish best practices and standards for operational excellence and ensure clinic accreditation is achieved as required by payers and regulatory agencies.
**Healthcare experience required, Neurology experience preferred.
- Ensure employees follow the policies and procedure of IMS and any procedures that are specific to your office.
- Handle patient complaints both in person and via phone; deescalate adverse situations as they arise.
- Oversees, plans, directs and coordinates various operational aspects of practice operations.
- Monitor schedule & daily flow; report any concerns to the Manager of Operations as needed.
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports safety and risk management concerns appropriately.
- Regular communication and meetings with subordinates and executive leadership.
- Oversight and participation in opening and closing of clinic locations.
- Neurology Experience Preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with peers and subordinates of all levels.
- Computer skills in the Microsoft environment: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Demonstrated experience in practice supervision.
- Recognizes possible solutions to problems and is able to explain issues and propose solutions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have prior supervisory or management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience within a medical practice setting
- Experience working within EHR systems to understand data reporting available and expertise in best practice workflows within systems.