Talent Acquisition Specialist - Healthcare
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 400 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist at our Corporate Office in Phoenix. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies in order to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for Integrated Medical Services. Responsible for the staffing of all staff including administrative, clinical, and physician positions. Effectively partners with appropriate members of management to ensure the timely sourcing and filling of open positions. Responsible for compiling reports and maintaining recruiting metrics.
- Builds relationships with business/industry networks and schools/colleges and attend job fairs in order to attract top talent at all levels.
- Executes recruitment strategies to attract applicants utilizing all available sourcing tools. This may include job posting optimization, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, cold calling, and the promotion of any internal programs (i.e. employee referral program, sign on bonus, etc.) that may be available at a given time.
- Sources and actively searches for qualified candidates on a daily basis through online job boards and social media such as LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Prescreens applicant resumes prior to submission to hiring manager and/or perform preliminary interviews when necessary. Ensures candidates have a completed employment application on file.
- Serves as Integrated Medical Services ATS ‘Subject Matter Expert’ and manages all aspects of the recruitment cycle in the ATS; helps managers/supervisor navigate the ATS for their positions. Keeps job descriptions in the HRIS system updated.
- Educates and informs hiring managers/supervisors about legal interviewing methods, staffing processes, procedures, documentation, and policies.
- Extends offers of employment and ensures all necessary pre-employment paperwork and documentation is received prior to new employee start date.
- Initiates and follows through with the onboarding process up to scheduling new hires for New Employee Orientation. Communicates new hire dates to hiring managers/supervisors and Executive Assistant.
- Requires a high level of integrity, critical thinking skills, and a thorough knowledge of the principles, practices and methods of administrative/human resources operations.
- Must have knowledge of federal and state employment laws pertaining to recruitment.
- Requires the use of discretion and judgment and the ability to communicate effectively with managers/supervisors, physicians, and staff.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be able to utilize high attention to detail and have exceptional organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate and some advanced education required; bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ full cycle recruitment experience in a health care setting required; physician recruiting experience preferred.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.