Revenue Cycle Manager
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
The Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for the successful management, administration, and supervision of all functions related to insurance billing and collections performed in the central billing office. The Revenue Cycle Manager will create and review monthly reports, analyze outcomes, identify trends, and ensure timely and proactive communication to the Revenue Cycle Director and Leadership team. The Revenue Cycle Manager originates, implements, and leads billing office objectives that will provide IMS an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Essential Job Functions
- Work collaboratively with the Revenue Cycle Director on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and effectiveness of the revenue cycle team.
- Manage all billing functions
- Ensure accurate reimbursement is being received for services rendered.
- Manage the daily activities of the business office including front end coding, billing, claim review, denial management and payments.
- Serve as a resource for the revenue cycle team and practice leadership
- Analyze, review, and develop reports necessary for the billing office to ensure IMS goals and guidelines are achieved
- Supervise the performance and provide evaluation of the Revenue Cycle operations team and business office
- Trend and analyze denials and front end failed claims for training and development of clinic staff and revenue cycle team.
- Monitors revenue cycle work lists and buckets with the EHR and delegates accordingly
- Mentor and monitor the volume of employees work in all departments of the central billing office.
- Ensures annual audits of providers and staff as needed to ensure accurate and timely coding and billing activities.
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification required.
- Bachelor degree in Health Care, Finance, Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years’ in professional fee billing as department manager
- 2-5 years minimum direct management of 15 - 20 person team
- Proven track record of leading a rapidly-growing team to meet/exceed industry standard productivity and efficiency metrics
**IMS is a tobacco-free work environment**
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18