Scheduler | Cardiology
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS is looking for a Scheduler for our Cardiology office in Avondale, AZ.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer patient telephone calls and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Schedule and re-schedule patient appointments.
- Ensure all pertinent information from the patient is registered.
- Verify eligibility for all appointments.
- Sort referrals accordingly to each referral coordinator.
- Verify and update patient demographics.
- Strong oral communication skills
- Bilingual strongly required
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Possess a Medical Assisting diploma from an accredited program.
- BLS certification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Medical Experience and EHR (Athena) knowledge preferred
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10