Scheduler | Cardiology
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
IMS is looking for a Scheduler for our Cardiology office in Avondale, AZ.
- Answer patient telephone calls and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Schedule and re-schedule patient appointments.
- Ensure all pertinent information from the patient is registered.
- Verify eligibility for all appointments.
- Sort referrals accordingly to each referral coordinator.
- Verify and update patient demographics.
- Strong oral communication skills
- Bilingual strongly required
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Possess a Medical Assisting diploma from an accredited program.
- BLS certification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Medical Experience and EHR (Athena) knowledge preferred
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10