Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individuals to fill a Scheduler role for our Primary Care clinics. This position will be based onsite at our corporate office in Northeast Phoenix. The Scheduler is responsible for answering a high volume of incoming calls and the scheduling and confirming of appointments. This position may also be responsible for logging new patient’s incoming referrals, and assisting the front office with work related to the support needs of the medical practice.
- Answer Patient telephone calls and direct them to appropriate person
- Scheduling and Rescheduling of patient appointments
- Transfer patient calls to clinical staff
- Create telephone notes for providers and clinical staffs
- Verify and update patient demographics
- Verify eligibility for patients
- Make outreach or reminders calls to patients
- Coordinate with clinical staffs to ensure medical records are received
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
- Good computer skills and being familiar with Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- EMR (Athena) experience a plus
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate within a team setting
- Time management skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical Assistant Diploma or Certification preferred
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.