Site Supervisor | Primary Care | Payson
IMS is looking for a professional Site Supervisor for our Payson, Arizona location. This position is responsible for assisting Physicians, clinical and non-clinical staff by providing administrative support and supervisory functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitor time to make sure employees are clocking in and out according to company policy.
- Grant time off requests and approve PTO through Time and Labor.
- Present yourself professionally as a role model for the other employees.
- Staff supervision, discipline, and termination recommendations.
- Maintain cordial relationships with the other practices and referring practices, hospital staff, etc.
- Maintains office supplies/equipment.
- Schedules and/or performs maintenance of equipment and/or facilities.
- Hiring & interviewing candidates for open positions.
- Encourage employees in their job performance; keep down unnecessary chatting in office.
- Encourage employees to follow the policies and procedure of IMS and any procedures that are specific to your office.
- Ensure employees are completing their job tasks correctly, retrain if needed.
- Arrange for coverage for employees while they are sick/on vacation/leave, etc.
- Monitors schedule & daily flow and report to Practice Manager.
- Cover the Practice Manager when they are out, monitor time sheets, payroll, etc.
- Respond cordially and timely to the requests via email, inner office mail and phone calls from all departments in IMS.
- Monitors task list for completion and report to the Practice Manager.
- Prepare and review financial reports for providers.
- Cover positions while other employees are out if necessary.
- Respond to requests from billing department in a timely manner as they request corrections or have questions or need information in order to get claims paid.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have prior supervisory or management experience.
- Preferred experience working in a medical office.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 42