Sleep Neurologist | Physician
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
Essential Job Function
- Provides direct patient care to pediatric, adolescent, and adult patients
- Develop and implement plans for providing treatment related to sleep disorders.
- Perform minor outpatient procedures in accordance with IMS credentialing/privileging policy. Including but not limited to:
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Polysomnograms (PSG)
- Split PSG
- May serve as a preceptor to residents and students.
- Assists the Chief Medical Officer in the development and updating of medical and other policies, guidelines, and medical orders used in the delivery of health care to patients.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of the Sleep Neurologist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to interact with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion.
- Must have knowledge of and follow HIPAA guidelines and secure Protected Health Information at all times.
- Must be able to perform CPR on infants, children, and adults without assistance.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9