Vascular Technician (PRN) - Cardiology
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of a Vascular Technician in our Cardiology Division. The Vascular Technician is responsible for performing arterial and venous diagnostic procedures using high frequency sound waves on adult patients to assist physicians in the diagnosis of disorders, affecting the circulation. This position will also collaborate with physician in charge and Operations Manager on technical issues and equipment performance QA.
**This role is PRN, it is not a full-time role.
- Complete Patients medical history, evaluate pulses and assess blood flow in arteries
- Ensure proper vascular tests have been ordered
- Provide noninvasive procedure using ultrasound instruments
- Conduct basic equipment maintenance and quality control on machines
- Completes documentation for appointments
- At least 1 year of experience
- Strong Vascular and Echo knowledge
- Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- HS diploma or GED required
- Currently a registered Vascular Technician through Cardiovascular Credentialing International, American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or a Registered Cardiac Sonographer
- Current ACLS, BCLS, and CPR certification
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.